Followers

Thursday 14 May 2009

H is for..............


..............and here we go again. this week I have done an H is for Horse card. The horse on my card is a portrait that I painted of a horse that I bred a few years ago. His mother was a shire horse and his father was a Welsh cob..............He's a stunning horse, and his name is Foldor Minstrel. The printed image was matted and adhered to a cream distressed card blank.

Fifi this week has also done H is for Horse, this time it is a skinny, that she has made using one of my own design stamps
















And Lesley has continued her fabulous set of nature ATCs with this lovely Holly ATC

16 comments:

  1. Knew you would do a horse Linda but that is just fantastic. Love Fifi's horse too and Lesley's holly. I am at a blank on H's at the moment but they will no doubt spout forth very soon............!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the next in my inchie alphabet set. I even managed to find some black for you Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Horses Linda & Fifi and your Holly Lesley
    I have done a Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great H's so far....especially like your Holly Lesley! and Linda, what a beautiful horse!...I've done another atc in the series..you can see it on my blog...sorry, I don't seem to be able to get the link to work today.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Racked my brains but as i cannot draw hands it had to be Happy Birthday. Sorry Linda of course its Horse and knew you would have one. Love your boy what a distinctive face he has. Sorry am not putting in a link they keep going wrong but my name will get you there if no where else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely entries everyone. Have made a card H for haute corture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ladies loving your entries. mine is on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is mine, and F and G too. Late again with those, sorry Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My H is for home - the card is here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everyone, The DT have done some more fabby ones this week, I have been having internet problems but I have done my H and finally have manage to get it on my blog. If you click on my name it will take you there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi All..fab DT alpha's.xx

    Mine is HereThanks for looking & have a lovely week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I messed the first one up! Fabulous DT work. My Hedgie is here:-

    http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2009/05/h-for-hedgehog.html

    ReplyDelete