Followers

Friday 11 December 2009

I is for Ink

Thank you to those who joined in with last week's House challenge. This week, we are doing I is for Ink. We would like to see some inking somewhere on your work, be it a card, atc, tag, scrapbook page - anything you like!





Linda has made a beautiful acetate card, the back of which has been alcohol inked, with 2 lovely acetate butterflies.



Fifi has made another of her fab tags and again used some of Linda's swirly stamps.




And I have made another atc for my A - Z book, using Distress Inks on the background and Adirondack ink for the ivy stamp.

13 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed last week, got so bogged down in following Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas!!! Sure I will be able to get one done for your challenge this week, I do love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to combine a couple of things this week and have a play with some inks! Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 'I for ink (alcohol ink with copics) card is here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards by the DT. Mine can be seen HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have re-visited one of Tim's 12 tags that I've been following this year. It uses distress and pigment ink and is here:
    http://stampingbyh.blogspot.com/2009/12/dont-stop-tagging.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards ladies....I love the leaves!!

    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Dt projects Thanks for great challenge
    Here’s my entry
    thanks judex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi girls.
    Here
    is my card. TFL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I want to share information about the Top mobile app development company in Pune. With a portfolio that echoes our commitment to excellence, we've garnered recognition from industry experts for consistently delivering top-notch mobile applications across diverse sectors, including healthcare, finance, entertainment, and e-commerce. Partner with us for innovative solutions that redefine the mobile app landscape.

    ReplyDelete